We are excited to announce our first update to SwiftKey Keyboard for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch. This release fixes some critical bugs and addresses other performance issues. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect in this update:
- Quicker keyboard loading time
Fixed reported issues of:
- Bottom row disappearing in the numbers and symbols panel in Twitter layout on iPad
- Crashes when backspacing onto emoji
- Crashes when typing a sequence of letters and numbers including “-”
- General stability improvements
Note: this release works best if you update to iOS 8.0.2 (but is still compatible with iOS 8.0).
As always, keep us posted on how things go through our Support site, we love to hear your feedback and suggestions. You can also reach us on Facebook, Twitter and we’d love for you to join our iOS VIP Community.
Eric and the SwiftKey Team