Welcome to this week’s installment of SwiftKey Keyboard Tips & Tricks, geared towards our iPhone & iPad users.
With the latest update to SwiftKey for iOS, which brings Emoji Insights to your iPhone & iPad, we thought it’d be a good time to tell you exactly where to find these insights – and what they mean.
To find out what SwiftKey’s learned about how you use emoji, just follow these easy steps:
- Tap on SwiftKey on your device home screen
- Go to ‘My Profile’
- Tap ‘Your typing & emoji insights’
- Check out your Emoji Insights!
*Note* You must be signed into SwiftKey Cloud in order to see these stats
Once you have done the above steps, you will have the option to check out your:
- Signature Emoji – the emoji you use more than other people
- Top Emoji – the emoji you use the most. The bigger the emoji, the more you use it!
- Emoji State – the US state that most reflects your emoji use*
It’s as simple as that.
What do you think about your Emoji Insights? Let us know on Twitter!
Do you have suggestions for other Tips & Tricks you’d like to see or know more about? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter. If you missed last week’s installment check it out: How do I undock the keyboard for SwiftKey on Android?
Ryan & The Community Team
*Only for US users